Thursday, August 16, 2012

Quicky

I feel pretty good when a quilt is considered and completed before it even gets a chance to hit the wip list. I have a group of girlfriends that I met when G was five weeks old. And the six of us still catch up 15 years later. However this week one the CAYHS group is returning to live in England after many years here in SA. So a last minute decision to make her a quilt. Decided at work on Monday, chose fabric and cut that night, pieced on Tuesday, attempted to quilt on Wednesday, didn't work(a story for another blog) so I quilted tonight, will sew on the binding tomorrow and finish with the embroidery of all our names. And then to Karen on Saturday. Quick but satisfying. .... What do you think. Ps I had the swoon block already made !

No comments:

Post a Comment